A clear, straightforward guide to autism is a great introduction to educational strategies and resources for educators and parents. With background information about autism, an explanation to educational approaches, resources for additional research, and worksheets to use in IEP binders, the packet is a vital addition to any special education teacher's bookshelf.
- Use the resource to create a packet for special education teachers, parents of children with special needs, or when presenting about autism
- Include worksheets and classroom materials in an IEP for an incoming learner
- The resource looks daunting at 60 pages, but nearly every other page is blank
- Provides ways to facilitate communication with parents and track progress
- Includes a model of the ideal classroom for learners with autism